Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for CharterCare. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CharterCare
JOB TITLE: Dietary Aide
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: All Shifts Available; Full-Time, Part-Time, Per Diem
- Basic knowledge of arithmetic, adding, subtracting, etc. Accuracy required in counting and making change.
- Skilled in operating a cash register during normal hours of operation.
- Ability to maintain a neat and orderly register area.
- Ability to assist other cafeteria personnel as required to assure maximum benefit and efficiency to cafeteria users.
- Ability to perform duties as assigned or directed.
- Maintains information confidential (HIPAA)
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to utilize responsive customer service skills when interacting and taking into consideration cultural background, linguistic skills and age of customers
- Ability to work cooperatively with peers and other disciplines
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively with peers and other interdisciplinary team.
- Physical ability that involves pushing, pulling and lifting more than 50 lbs.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least one-month cashiers experience.
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and CharterCare will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.
Skills for Rhode Island's Future