Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for CVS Health. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CVS Health
JOB TITLE: Customer Relations Representative
LOCATION: Cumberland, RI
Responsibilities include responding to customer calls made to our 1-800-SHOP-CVS line in a manner that is reflective of the company's purpose, strategy, and values.
In this role, you will serve as a customer advocate when researching, responding or interpreting company procedures or policies with the ultimate goal of delighting customers. Excellent communication skills are needed as you review and process incoming phone calls, emails, and letters and as you respond to customers either on the phone or via written communications. Collaboration skills are needed as you partner with field management, category managers, and other departments to resolve customer concerns in a timely and proficient manner. This position will provide customer service upholding our goals of delivery through the execution of responsiveness, reliability and professionalism.
Successful candidates will have:
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Service environment
- Proficient to advanced PC skills required including MS Windows-based applications.
- Ability to complete all required training programs.
- Ability to secure license as a pharmacy technician in Rhode Island.
- Previous experience in a retail pharmacy setting
- Call Center experience is highly desired with a focus on excellence in service delivery
- National Certification through the PTCB
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and CVS Health will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.
Skills for Rhode Island's Future