Skills Unlimited Staffing Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Global investment firm located in Little Rock, Arkansas, is looking for an experienced, professional, highly motivated individual to assist their General Counsel with contractual agreements, acquisitions, and filing relevant reports with the Secretary of State.
- Manage, maintain, and organize files of all documents involved in acquisitions of, investments in, and sales of private companies with emphasis on creating and maintaining electronic / paperless files.
- Prepare and revise, in both Word and pdf formats, documents using existing forms or drafts, including online data bases.
- Make filings with Arkansas Secretary of State to create new legal entities (corporations, limited liability companies, etc.), and work with third party services (CT Corporation) to make filings in other states. Obtain EIN’s from Internal Revenue Service.
- Maintain and update small legal library (10-15 services).
- Assist supervisor in routine administrative duties, such as maintaining Microsoft Outlook, open and sort incoming mail, answer phones, schedule conference calls.
- Coordinate sharing of administrative duties with the other administrative assistants of Capital Partners to support group as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Business Administration, Finance) from an accredited college or university
- At least three years' experience as an executive assistant or legal assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to type at least 50 wpm
Hours; 8-5, Monday through Friday
Salary: $40,000-$45,000 annually
This is a temporary to permanent position.
Candidate will be eligible for benefits once the position becomes permanent.
A background and credit check will be conditions of employment.
Skills Unlimited Staffing
AddressLittle Rock, AR
LegalView all jobs at Skills Unlimited Staffing