IT Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A jet manufacturer in Little Rock, Arkansas, is looking for an experienced IT Financial Analyst with advanced Excel skills to assist in a six-week project.
A successful candidate will need to pick-up instructions quickly and be detail-oriented. Attendance and punctuality are of the utmost importance. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain some beginning knowledge in Financial Analysis or the IT Financial foundation.
- Building a combined infrastructure inventory system with corresponding maintenance agreements
- Combining LIT and TEB on j drive
- Creating notional charging system
- Working on merging accounts
- Auditing pay per use licenses
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Intermediate computer skills with Windows, PowerPoint, Access, DOS applications, or other required software
- Advanced Excel skills
- At least three years' administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent grammatical and spelling abilities
- Typing (40 wpm)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00-5:00
This is a six-week temporary assignment.
Skills Unlimited Staffing
AddressLittle Rock, AR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Skills Unlimited Staffing