Electric Systems Tech
Skills Unlimited Staffing Little Rock, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $37,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Global investments firm located in Little Rock, Arkansas, is looking for an Electrical Systems Technician to assist with training, direction and back up for Control Center Agents.
- Maintain user requirements in order to prepare functional specifications for security systems
- Develop standard operating procedural manuals for all related security systems
- Assist with development of work schedule with Manager and Assistant Manager, fill open shifts due to illness, vacation or attrition, etc.
- Assist with training & development of security employees assigned to the Control Center in access control, alarm, CCTV, perimeter protection and radio systems
- Maintain all Control Center security related equipment including software updates and preventative maintenance
- Coordinate with Manager and Assistant Manager scheduled systems tests and routine preventative maintenance; troubleshoot system problems
- Perform commercial and residential alarm panel programming such as open and close, periodic test, etc.
- Provide training and technical support for end users of security systems
- Coordinate with Manager and Assistant Manager proactive measures are in place to detect and correct system problems ASAP
- Interact and work as a team player with entire security staff
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in computer programming or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in installation, programming, maintaining, repairing, troubleshooting, testing, modifying, and building layouts of physical security, computer security and electronic security systems.
- Extensive knowledge of security hardware devices, includes alarm equipment, access control equipment, CCTV equipment is required.
- Good communication and project management skills are required.
This is a temporary to permanent position. Employee will be eligible for company's benefits after about 90 days.
Skills Unlimited Staffing
AddressLittle Rock, AR
TechnologyView all jobs at Skills Unlimited Staffing