HVAC Service Technician IV – Immediate Opening Available – Asheville NC
Role and Responsibilities;
· Service, troubleshoot and repair complex equipment to include: centrifugal and screw type chillers, central plants and all associated equipment, boilers, complete building systems, thermal storage systems, and complex specialty equipment.
· Perform scheduled maintenance on all types of HVAC equipment
· Communicate with Team Lead, Coordination Staff, Sales Staff, and customers.
· Train technicians of all levels.
· Troubleshoot air and water flow.
· Complete equipment log sheets for Project Managers and upload into database.
· Complete assigned tasks with minimal assistance from the Team Lead.
· Be responsive to supervisor and dispatcher.
· Complete all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
· Abide by basic safe work practices.
· Other such duties and responsibilities as assigned by the company from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements;
· Universal EPA certification
· Understand complex equipment to include: centrifugal and screw type chillers, central plants and all associated equipment, boilers, complete building systems, thermal storage systems, and complex specialty equipment.
· Ability to efficiently execute repairs with little to no technical assistance.
· Ability to communicate with customers and explain complex technical issues in laymen’s terms.
· Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
· Must successfully pass a background check.
· Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled
· Drug free environment
· M – F work schedule with a rotating on-call schedule that may require some night/weekend work.
Pay Rate: $35 - $40 per hour depending on experience. Competitive benefits package offered.