Construction Laborer Needed
Skillforce Inc. Fairfax, VA
- Posted: 25 days ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Skillforce is looking for a Construction General Laborer who has their own reliable transportation for work in the D-M-V area. Start in an entry level position to gain experience and have the opportunity to grow with a dynamic team. Weekly Pay and Benefits!
Scope of work:
- Site clean-up and maintenance
- Assisting skilled craftsmen with projects
- digging, loading and unloading trucks and any tasks deemed necessary on various construction sites
1) Ability to obtain a Osha 10 by the first 30 days of employment
2) Driver's License, or Photo ID, Social Security Card or Birth Certificate, Documentation to show you are legally eligible to work in the US
3) Ability to work from 4am to 7am start times and commute to and from jobsites that do not have public transportation available.
4) Commitment to Safety At ALL times.
At Skillforce, you are a full-time employee, and you receive benefits accordingly. We offer health care, dental, vision, 401K matching, paid holidays and paid vacations. For your convenience, we also offer direct deposit and certified payroll.
Job Type: Full-time
- Please reply to this posting with a resume or brief description of your skill sets along with a good working contact number. We E-Verify and are a E.O.E.
Skillforce Inc.Why Work Here?
Great benefits. Plenty of work.
ConstructionView all jobs at Skillforce Inc.