Fast-paced commercial plumbing company is seeking an experienced plumber to join our growing team! This full-time opportunity includes a competitive salary and robust benefits. Apply today!
Job Responsibilities: Perform a variety of plumbing services ranging from maintenance and repair operations to new installation work for build-outs (e.g. retail, restaurants, office space and medical offices).
- Journeyman Plumbing license in VA MD or DC preferred, but not required
- Must possess a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Backflow certification (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of International Plumbing Code (IPC).
- Knowledge of commercial blueprints.
- Knowledge of operating hydro jetting equipment.
9+ years of experience in service repair work in both residential and commercial plumbing
- Ability to safely drive a company vehicle and maintain a clean driving record.
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized company vehicle.
- Must have own hand tools.
health insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, wellness hours for preventative check ups, uniforms, training, bonus incentive plan and more.
Skillforce Inc.Excellent Work Opportunities