Lead Construction Supervisor
Skilled Trades Services Eugene, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for someone that has been a lead on a construction site 6 years plus. This is a temp to perm position for a General Contractor.
We are seeking a Lead Construction Supervisor to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Pay starts between $28 to $30 and hour and travel pay in and out from each job and $100 a day per diem x7.
If interested please send a resume to CandyP@Skilledtrades-services.com
Skilled Trades ServicesWhy Work Here?
Competitive hourly wage, overtime, steady work year round and weekly pay!