Skilled Trades Services has immediate needs for QUALIFIED JOURNEYMAN Electricians on Camp Lejeune, in Jacksonville, NC!
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! We're looking for COMMITTED Electricians who will actually SHOW UP TO WORK!
IF you aren't available to start within the next 2 weeks, please don't respond.
$27.32/hr and $75 per diem
Responsibilities of the Electrician
- Cut, bend, thread and run electrical conduit materials in a production/goal orientated environment.
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Run 1/2" & 3/4" rigid & EMT conduit.
- Run cable tray.
- Terminate electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Understand and Read Single Line Drawings (Control).
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Electrician
- 8+ years experience as a Journeyman electrician.
- Experienced in reading and interpreting electrical blueprints and drawings.
- Must be willing to work various shifts as required.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be RELIABLE and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
VETTING PROCESS: (Could take up to 2-3 hours to be completely vetted)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License (REAL ID) and Valid Social Security Card and/or birth certificate.
- Must have vehicle registered and licensed in YOUR name.
- Must have proof of vehicle insurance. Out of state travelers MUST have their "Declaration" page of your vehicle insurance with you at the vetting station.
*****Out of state insurance must meet North Carolina minimums of $30k per person, $60k per accident, and $25k property damage.*****
- Must have clean background (No Felonies in the past 10 years).
- No more than 3 Misdemeanor Criminal Convictions.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
#commercialelectrician #ncelectrician #commercial #conduit