Skilled Trades Services has upcoming needs for QUALIFIED Commercial Electricians (Journeymen and Top Helpers) for placement in Greensboro, NC!
MUST be willing to work LONG HOURS and WEEKENDS!
Must be qualified, have good transportation and can show up for work everyday!
No Per Diem!
Responsibilities of the Electrician
- Cut, bend, thread and run electrical conduit materials in a production/goal orientated
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Run 1/2" & 3/4" rigid & EMT conduit.
- Run cable tray.
- Terminate electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Understand and Read Single Line Drawings (Control).
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Electrician
- 8-10 years experience as a Journeyman electrician.
- 5-8 years experience as an electrical mechanic.
- Experienced in reading and interpreting electrical blueprints and drawings.
- Must be willing to work various shifts as required.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
- Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Valid Driver’s License, State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
Compensation for the electrician is based on your experience level.
Call Skilled Trades Services @ 704-944-3548 or 704-944-3547
#electrician #ncelectrician #commercial #conduit #greensboro