We are seeking a Local Class A Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a Tractor trailer.Must be willing to work 50 to 60 hours per week. Drivers must be willing to work at night and work weekends if needed. Regular route may be assigned but everyone must be willing to be flexible to fill in where needed. Driver must be willing to work 12 to 14 hour shifts. Drivers start in Tuscaloosa drive to Moody drop and hook and repeat.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Strong work ethic
- Must have at least 12 months or preferably more of recent verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- Driver must have recent manual transmission experience with 10 speed transmission or greater.
- Driver must have recent verifiable experience hauling 53’ trailers bumping docks picking up and delivering general freight with a dry van or refrigerated trailer.