Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing to help organize and oversee all nursing operations of the facility. You will assist the DON in creating a collaborative and efficient workplace with attention to quality standards and policies so that all personnel will be able to do their best in caring for patients. An ideal ADON we're looking for should have once been a hard-working and compassionate registered nurse who steadily developed their managerial and administrative skills. Being efficient, dedicated, a good listener and a problem-solver is exactly what we're looking for. The goal is to foster an excellent environment that will support everyone in working to the benefit of hospital and patients alike.
- Help set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and patient care procedures
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high quality standards
- Assist in controlling budgets and monitoring expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Manage record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to upper management
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Negotiable salary
- Long-term secure job opportunity
- Room for growth
- Friendly environment
- In-depth knowledge of hospital procedures and KPI/KQIs of patient care
- Understanding of basic budgeting and financial reporting
- Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing administration
- Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel
- Great communication and people skills
- Outstanding organizational and stress management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Degree in nursing; Master’s degree in nursing or healthcare administration is a plus
- Valid nursing and CPR certification
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- nurse management: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Skilled Nursing Facilities
Get fresh Director of Nursing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.