Clean Room Technician
Participating Employer: MI Tr-Share Child Care Program
*Your child cost is reduced by 66% for eligible employees*
$2000 RETENTION BONUS
Servo Clean Room Technician
As a Servo Clean Room Technician, you work in a sterile environment to assemble intricate parts, mainly under a microscope.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Assemble aircraft components using human-assisted automation
- This job requires working under a scope for extended periods
- Ensure Accuracy of data logs and reports
- Communicate discrepancies, deviations, and non-conformances to the Area Leader
- Maintain a clean environment and workspace
- Perform all activities safely and in a responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, and Safety requirements and programs
- Dexterity and Fine motor skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to handle a fast pace environment
- Great eye-hand coordination
- Ability to learn new procedures and equipment
- Ability to read and follow written work instructions
- Knowledge of or willing to learn basic tolerancing
- Experience the ability to learn to use tools such as a height gauge and borescope.
- Work well in a team-orientated environment
- The ability to work in close quarters with your team members
- A high school diploma, GED, or related work experience is preferred
- Excellent attendance record
- On-the-job training for all team members
A sterile, controlled room that must be kept free of dust and other containments. Tyvek suits, hair nets, beard nets, and proper PPE are required.
Benefits – starts the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment:
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Company-paid Long-term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
Benefits – Additional:
- Paid Time Off available after 60 days of employment
- $130 Per pay Attendance Bonus – Earn an extra $3,380 in a 12-month period
- 401K with employer match, plus employer contribution after 6-months of employment
- Quarterly bonus program
- 10-hour shifts Monday – Thursday
- Fridays are reserved for OT when necessary
- 2nd shift 4:15pm to 2:45am
This position includes access or potential access to ITAR technical data. Therefore, candidates need to qualify as a US Person, which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee in compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Due to the requirements of the Customer, No Visa sponsorship is available
We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.
Monday-Thursday 4:15pm- 2:45am
OT available on Friday's and Saturday's
Skilled Manufacturing IncTraverse City, MI
ScienceView All Skilled Manufacturing Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.