Customer Service Representative / Scheduler
Skilled Maids Derwood, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Scheduling Coordinator for our house cleaning company. Our Scheduling Coordinator plays a pivotal part in scheduling jobs for our customers and our cleaning teams. The Customer Service Scheduler manages phone calls and emails to book jobs and to make sure that the schedule in full. A scheduler needs to be able to adjust schedules quickly in order to provide efficiency in routing our teams. If you have experience as a scheduler, scheduling coordinator, office admin, office manager, customer service rep or dispatching we would love for you to apply! If you are Bilingual we would love to hear from you!
*TO READ THE APPLICATION IN SPANISH CLICK THE ESPANOL TAB FOUND ON THE TOP RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE*
Compensation for our Customer Service Representative / Scheduler:
- Competitive pay between $19-$22/Hourly
- Paid holidays
- Bonuses available!
- We do not micro-manage. We trust you to execute!
- We are team-oriented. Managers treat our Customer Service Representative with respect!
More about the Customer Service / Scheduler job:
- To ensure every repeat client is cleaned on the day scheduled and (or) requested.
- To ensure absent employee’s jobs are covered.
- The scheduler will ensure every customer scheduling request, change, and preference is documented and cheerfully accommodated.
- To ensure converted leads are fulfilled and not lost due to a lack of time-slots available.
- Our scheduler makes sure the daily capacity is met (through aggressive scheduling, juggling, stretching)
- Work in initial cleans & occasional, last-minute requests
- Fulfill every job, every day (avoid rescheduling later)
- The scheduler needs to strategically route our teams
- Reschedule jobs same day for absent employees, holidays, staff changes
- Communicate with customers about changes
- Update computer with customer preferences, fee changes, day changes, etc.
- Alert customer when the tech will be late
- Optimized every technicians day (7 – 8 job hours vs. 5 – 6)
- Inform the Office Manager of openings 24 to 72 hours out
- Assist sales team by finding open spots for new jobs
- Print work orders, pull keys, document key assignments
- Assist with Turn-In Day needs
- Ensure all estimator paperwork is in the office for scheduling
- Inform office manager when a client can't be satisfied
- Daily capacity met (object: 40 jobs per day)
The Customer Service Rep / Scheduler should:
- Have experience in customer service and/or scheduling
- Exhibit solid computer skills
- Be willing to learn our scheduling program and other computer programs necessary
- Be courteous and professional with both our customers and our cleaning teams
- Have a valid driver's license
BusinessView all jobs at Skilled Maids