Cloud Security Engineer
Skilled Hire LLC Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work Location: Remote and Rockville, MD only on a Need-to Basis.
Work Authorization: US Citizenship or Permanent Resident is required due to the requirements of the project.
Purpose: Full time position with an Award-winning Government Technology Solutions provider looking to expand team for a five year Government project.
- Oversee and manage Vulnerability Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation. Closely collaborate with Developer and Operations team and drive issue resolution.
- Oversee application static and dynamic scanning activities in conjunction with regression testing.
- Manage the business processes to ensure all vulnerabilities are remediated within the required 30 (Critical/High), 60 (Moderate), and 90 (Low) days.
- Assist with obtaining ATO and to prepare for federal audit process. Create technical and managerial level reports and risk assessments for Cloud based applications and infrastructure.
- Assist operations team with designing external penetration testing and in monitoring the implementation of required security hardening activities (Intrusion, Baseline creation, etc.)
- Challenge the completeness and validity of given IT management and security-specific procedures and processes with the intent to offer suggestions that enhance and improve them.
- Attend ORR and TRR review meetings representing Security Team and report on identified release security weaknesses and their remediation status.
- Assist Security team in supporting HHS OIG audits (A123, CFO Act), the SOC1 audit, and various agency security and compliance 'data calls'.
- 5+ years of experience in including developing, deploying and securing cloud-based environments.
- 3 years of experience with Burp Suite, Zap, Seeker, and Nessus scanning tools.
- Knowledge of the NIST guidelines, FISMA and FISCAM requirements and current with security related OMB mandates.
- Experience with zero trust architecture model is desired.
- Deep technical knowledge of AWS environments is highly desired with the capability and passion for quickly learning new tools.
- Previous experience performing Penetration Testing is desired.
- Ability to work well with senior executives, and work efficiently in a multi-team environment.
- 401(k) – 3.5% company match with immediate vesting.
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off.
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Health Insurance.
- Company paid Life Insurance – 100% company paid ($100,000 Life Insurance Coverage).
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) - 100% company paid.
- Long-Term Disability Coverage – 100% company paid.
- Short-Term Disability Coverage - 100% company paid.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA Plan).
- Performance and Goal Management with Annual Merit Increases.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee Recognition Program and Service Awards.
- Professional Training Support
Skilled Hire LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Skilled Hire LLC