- Expired: April 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote and eventually two (2) days a week in Rockville, MD
Full Time Direct Hire position with an Award-winning Government Technology Solutions provider looking to expand team for a long-term Government project.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support budget planning activities including preparation of budgets/forecasts and midyear
- Prepare monthly budget reporting and assists in developing meaningful reporting and analysis
to provide an accurate budget overview of the business as well as drive informed decision-making.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and budget modeling.
- Develop a robust filing/organization/cataloging system to track budget agreements/IAAs and
other pertinent documents/data for each Partner by FY, ability to retrieve and share with senior
leaders upon request.
- Develop reports and budget analysis from raw data, providing operational insights and up-to-date
status on revenue and expenses by partner by FY.
- Support the day-day accounting and bookkeeping activities including monthly billings to other
Federal agencies as well as tracking Interagency Agreements (IAA) revenue/IAA accounts
receivable, expense/payments, cash flow, obligations, and all contract budget-related activities.
- Advanced finance, accounting, and Excel modeling skills including pivot tables. Strong PowerPoint
skills are preferable.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to recognize, prioritize, track, and resolve multiple ongoing issues.
- Ensure the timely response to budget data calls, including designing the process to gather
necessary information and delegating tasks when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in budget analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and finance best practices.
- Strong experience and understanding of Federal Government systems, processes, and tools as
well as Federal Cost Accounting principles.
- Analytical skills: ability to interpret a wide range of information and use their findings to make sound financial decisions.
- Communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and precisely in both writing and speaking. Successful analysts also need good listening skills to understand the organization’s problems and propose appropriate solutions. Interpersonal skills. Ability to work with stakeholders, clients, and teammates of the organization and to actively work within the team to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Problem-solving skills. Ability to think creatively to solve clients’ problems; and adaptability to respond unique challenges present in different client organizations.
- Time-management skills. Ability to work under tight deadlines and use time efficiently to complete projects on time.
- 401(k) – 3.5% company match with immediate vesting.
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off.
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Health Insurance.
- Company paid Life Insurance – 100% company paid ($100,000 Life Insurance Coverage).
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) - 100% company paid.
- Long-Term Disability Coverage – 100% company paid.
- Short-Term Disability Coverage - 100% company paid.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA Plan).
- Performance and Goal Management with Annual Merit Increases.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee Recognition Program and Service Awards.
- Professional Training Support
Skilled Hire LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Skilled Hire LLC