Registered Pharmacy Tech - Admissions/Rejections
Skilled Care Pharmacy Hamilton, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a State of Ohio Board Registered Pharmacy Technician to join our team full-time in the evenings. This position will be responsible for processing pharmacy insurance rejections and new patient admissions to long-term care facilities so we can begin servicing their pharmacy needs. This position will also cross-train to learn the pharmacy order entry process.
**Great position for a Certified Pharmacy Technician with excellent computer skills who would like to utilize their knowledge and skills in a different role**
- Obtains correct admission history and discharge info
- Verifies Insurance
- Enters all information including correct medications and profile info
- Communicates with internal depts. to ensure accurate processing of admit
- Identifies orders that cannot be processed for various reasons
- Processes rejections online within 48 hours
- Data entry of new and refill prescription orders.
- Update patient medical record information in our system on a daily basis.
Other Position Information:
Evening Shift - 2 pm-10:45 pm with a weekend and holiday rotation
Competitive pay with a generous shift differential ($.80/hour shift diff) on top of hourly rate for these hours
- Frameworks software experience a plus!
- Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred.
- Must register or be in the process of registering with the State of Ohio Pharmacy Board
- Requires the ability to type 40+ wpm with accuracy and a high attention to detail.
- 1-2 years of direct work experience in a health related field, preferable pharmacy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and work well in a team environment
- Understanding of:
- Medicare/Medicaid/Insurance pay types
- Medical terminology and brand/generic medications
**Complete an online application at our hiring website: www.skilledcarehiring.com**
Skilled Care PharmacyWhy Work Here?
Privately owned, with a family friendly work atmosphere
Skilled Care Pharmacy is a privately owned long-term care pharmacy serving patients throughout the states of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. We have a very dedicated staff that is focused on doing it right the first time. Our family friendly team-based work atmosphere allows our employees to really enjoy what they are doing.