We are currently seeking a State of Ohio Board Registered Pharmacy Technician to join our team part-time or full-time in the evenings. This position will be responsible for processing pharmacy insurance rejections and new patient admissions to long-term care facilities so we can begin servicing their pharmacy needs. This position will also cross-train to learn the pharmacy order entry process.
**Great position for a Certified Pharmacy Technician with excellent computer skills who would like to utilize their knowledge and skills in a different role**
- Obtains correct admission history and discharge info
- Verifies Insurance
- Enters all information including correct medications and profile info
- Communicates with internal depts. to ensure accurate processing of admit
- Identifies orders that cannot be processed for various reasons
- Processes rejections online within 48 hours
- Data entry of new and refill prescription orders.
- Update patient medical record information in our system on a daily basis.
Other Position Information:
Evening Part-time Shift - 4 pm-12:45 am 2-3 days per week (full-time 5 days per week)
- Frameworks software experience a plus!
- Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred.
- Must register or be in the process of registering with the State of Ohio Pharmacy Board
- Requires the ability to type 40+ wpm with accuracy and a high attention to detail.
- 1-2 years of direct work experience in a health related field, preferable pharmacy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and work well in a team environment
- Understanding of:
- Medicare/Medicaid/Insurance pay types
- Medical terminology and brand/generic medications
**Complete an online application at our hiring website: www.skilledcarehiring.com**