SkillStorm Addison, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Extensive knowledge in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments. Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints. May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
• At least 1+ year experience working in the Agile Team (preferably Scaled Agile).
• 5+ years of experience providing systems design, development, testing and implementation for the back-end enterprise applications
• Solid design documentation skills using UML.
• Experience in J2EE / .Net technologies and framework like Web Services/ Web Service Clients/Async Jobs.
• Solid experience in Logging, Caching, Transaction Management, Multi-Threading/Concurrency, Performance Tuning, and Monitoring aspects of the applications.
• Recent 1+ year experience in integrating with a Content Management system (e.g., FileNet P8, EMC Documentum) using product/CMIS APIs
• Experience in IBM WebSphere MQ and Oracle Database is a big plus.
• Software development using Eclipse / Rational Application Developer IDE / Visual Studio
• Understanding and usage of DevOps processes for the build and deployment.
• Good understanding of the document management standards, processes and technologies
• Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Proficient with MS Office suite.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop, review and comment on written technical documentation
• Process oriented and detailed oriented
• Ability to work in a team in a fast paced project environment
• Knowledge of banking industry processes a plus
*Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree
* Good Understanding of Linux fundamentals
* Good knowledge on Content Management repositories such as IBM FileNet P8, Documentum etc
* Must be a Team player, and Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
*Able to identify risks and mitigation
* Comfortable working in a matrix environment
* Prior experience of working with globally distributed team
* Pega knowledge is Plus
* IBM MQ - .Net Implementation is Plus
16001 N DALLAS PKWY AddisonAddison, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at SkillStorm