We are on a mission to transform the way skilled freelancers connect and work with local companies, using AI. We are seeking a results-driven and energetic SEO and SEM Analyst to join our core team in New York. You will be responsible for creating an SEO and SEM playbook to get us to the first page on Google results, understand search key words to invest in, and build organic and inorganic traffic on our website, specifically getting companies in the greater New York area to sign up and schedule demos with SkillSoniq. Through tracking with Google Analytics, Google Ads, analyses on key words, content writing and analytical skills, you'll be able to achieve all the goals set before you in this role. This is a great role to help us scale operations in New York, before we start launching in other cities. This is currently a part-time role (10-12 hrs a week) that will convert to a full-time role based on performance.
1. Suggest and implement optimizations to increase rankings of our website
2. Use your SEO expertise to create strategies to target keyword phrases, both on-page and off-page.
3. Daily SEO monitoring of our website
4. Remain current on search engine optimization best practices and the latest trends
5. Execute on PPC campaigns across all social media platforms
1. Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing, especially with tech companies
2. Deep knowledge and understanding of the latest requirements in SEO & SEM strategies
3. Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads and Social Media Ads
5. Experience targeting specific KPIs when setting SEO and SEM strategy