eCommerce and Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role will be responsible for managing all aspects of Skiis & Biikes ecommerce. The role reports to company ownership and lead a team of 10 across three locations, two websites and four digital channels in fulfillment logistics, customer service, graphic design, UX, front-end development, SEM, SEO, and content creation. In addition to:
- Developing a strong digital marketing plan that drives brand awareness and interest.
- Identify and execute best practices and cost improvement programs.
- Monitor key drivers of sales and gross profit margin.
This is a hands-on position and the candidate must have a comprehensive understanding of Shopify Plus and apps, Lightspeed POS, HTML, APIs, web marketing, graphic design, branding, consumer behaviour and a love for the outdoor industry.
Undergraduate education with 5+ years experience in high volume SKU ecommerce management.
Experience with running a cross department team and agencies.
Strong leadership, communication, organization, marketing, project management, hiring and user experience experience.
- Independent, entrepreneurial, self directed.
- Sync and communication with all stakeholders.
- Technical problem solver.
- Demonstrate Agile decision-making.
- Proven ability to innovate, lead, analyze, evaluate, and make recommendations on strategic questions.
- Someone who embodies Skiis & Biikes' values; helping families get outside and community building.
- Master in Zaius, Klaviyo, Searchspring, Wiser, advanced Google Analytics, Excel or Google Sheets Pro, Notion.
- Social channel and content creation strategy for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook.
- Combination of remote and in-office.
- Typical office work environment: combination of desk work and active meetings.
- Some travel required between locations in Ontario.
Skiis & Biikes
1945 Dundas St E MississaugaMississauga, ON
Get fresh Digital Ecommerce jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.