Please apply @ : https://hire.wheniwork.com/jobs/skinsee/dedd56a5-b18b-4745-9a5d-1bd78283ab61
Ski ‘N See & UtahSkis.com are a locally owned and operated company that have been serving the Utah ski and snowboard community since 1987. Our managers enjoy a fast paced environment, while building customer loyalty and trust by providing exemplary customer experience, maintaining a highly competent staff, and overseeing the daily operations. You will be accountable for maximizing sales, resolving customer issues, appropriately staffing, and working with shipping to make sure orders are sent in a timely manner.
UtahSkis.com offers great benefits including health insurance, education reimbursement, pass reimbursement, free snacks, and a fun work environment!
- Maintain high customer service rating over several platforms.
- Maintain an accurate and lean inventory.
- Timely creation of goal tracking materials
- Provides feedback on improving company processes or materials.
- Provides coaching and feedback to employees to overall improve the customer experience.
- Continuous learning of the ski and snowboard industry including merchandise info.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace.
- Manage a team of 4-8 employees including customer service representatives and merchandise processors.
- Supervise service reps answering phone calls, emails, chats, and other customer touch points.
- Maintains active spreadsheets tracking daily activities and goals.
- Place orders, reservations and assist with all customer interactions throughout the customer journey.
- Assist customers with all questions concerning ski/snowboard purchases or rentals.
- Operate several programs and platforms to ensure fast and accurate customer service.
- Respond professionally and timely to customer escalated questions or concerns.
- Helps maintain or create employee training materials.
- Detail-Oriented - shows rigorous and meticulous attention to detail.
- Committed - Pledges firmly to a goal, idea or plan.
- Optimist - Maintains a consistently positive attiitude.
- Detail-oriented - Shows rigorous and meticulous attention to detail.
- Organized - Works and thinks in a methodical and orderly way.
- Innovative - Uses original thinking to generate new ideas and solutions.
- Personable - Has a friendly, approachable and outgoing style.
- Manages Stress - Perfoms competently under pressure.
- Empathetic - Identifies with the feelings, ideas, and attitudes of others.
- Customer-Oriented - Attentive and responsive to customer needs.
- Problem Solver – Attention to detail and willingness to problem solve.
· 2+ Years Customer Service Experience
· Proven Leadership and Motivational Skills
· Demonstrate Strong Organizational Skills
· Some retail or sales experience preferred
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Ability to work weekends, holidays, & evenings