Ski Butlers Operations Manager - $29 an hour + Ski Pass!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall operational success and customer service standards during each shift you work. You are also responsible for providing ongoing training and leadership to help your team achieve their goals. Quality training and operational efficiency will be the key to success in this role. You will manage a team of Team Leaders and Ski Technicians, each shift ranging from 2 to 20+ Team Members.
- Empower and educate team members for autonomy throughout the season.
- Real-time feedback and coaching, both positive and constructive to ensure we are hitting our Key Customer Requirements.
- Developing a strong team culture using C2s, Team Events & Recognition
- Creating the weekly schedule
- Hold location accountable for reaching NPS service goals.
- Ongoing hiring to exceed staffing goals
- Administrative work
- Performance reviews with Ski Technicians & Team Leaders.
- Ensuring brand standards are being met daily i.e.: uniforms, vans, equipment, shop cleanliness, etc.
- Start Date: 10/10/2022
- Full-time Operations Managers have 5 shifts per week, running from 6:30am - 2pm (AM shift) OR 12:30pm - 8pm (PM Shift).
- Our schedule allows you to get out skiing/riding any day you want to.
- No prior experience is required but is preferred.
- Full-time Operations Managers have a base wage of $29/hour.
- Operations Managers are also given a season ski pass.
- Guaranteed wage is based on average wage/ hour, including base wage, credit card tip, and bonuses over the course of the season.
- In order to be eligible for both the guaranteed wage and ski pass, you must work a minimum of 3 shifts/ week through your agreed upon end date.
About Ski Butlers
Starting out of a single car garage in Park City, UT in 2004, Ski Butlers has grown to servicing 50 worldwide ski resorts. Our award-winning, ski and snowboard rental delivery service is recognized globally as the easiest solution for destination travelers to receive their equipment rentals. From reservation, to delivery, to pick up, we have made the rental process simple and fun for our team members and customers.
Our Why: We love everything snow. The mountains, the skiing, the passion - it is who we are. It makes up our identity. We love finding like-minded team members that are excited to spend a winter in the mountains and share that passion with our customers.
Ski Butlers prioritizes, above all else, offering exceptional service through a culture of fun, accountability and teamwork.
That team, passion and culture connect everyone in the company from our Founder/CEO to a first year ski technician. In addition to living our five core values of 1) Service, 2) Simple, 3) Purposeful, 4) Curious and 5) Give, our culture is also about being a part of something bigger. Whether it is helping Ski Butlers achieve our net zero climate initiatives, building lifelong friendships, or making a customer's vacation memorable, a job at Ski Butlers will be the best decision you make.
Did we mention we also ski and ride a lot!?
To learn more about Ski Butlers, click on the resources below.
- About - Why we do what we do
- Careers - Career opportunities
- Press - Ski Butlers mentions in the press
- Blog - Content our customers enjoy
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Ski Butlers