Ski Butlers - In House Team Leader - Guaranteed $27 an hour + Ski Pass!
- Posted: 24 days ago
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the overall operation and customer service standards during each shift you work. You are also responsible for setting up the next shift for success. You will manage a team of Ski Technicians each shift ranging from 2 to 20+ based on the market you will be working.
- Pre and post shift team meetings, ensuring each Ski Technician understands expectations and responsibilities for that shift.
- Real time feedback and coaching, both positive and constructive to ensure we are hitting our Key Customer Requirements.
- Plan delivery routes, support calls and pickups for the current and following shift.
- Schedule work assignments for the following shift.
- Respond to customer emails and voicemails in a timely manner.
- Administrative work
- Performance reviews with Ski Technicians.
- Sizing orders as they come into our system.
- Ensuring brand standards are being met daily i.e.: uniforms, vans, equipment, shop cleanliness, etc.
Full-time Team Leaders have 5 shifts per week, running from 6:15am - 1:15pm (AM shift) or 1:15pm - close (PM Shift). Our schedule allows you to get out skiing/riding any day you want to. No prior experience is required. ETA start date is Nov 14, 2022.
Full-time Team Leaders have a base wage of $20/hour and a guaranteed wage of $27/hour. Team Leaders are also given a season ski pass.
- Guaranteed wage is based on averages wage/ hour, including base wage, credit card tip, and bonuses over the course of the season.
- In order to be eligible for both the guaranteed wage and ski pass, you must work a minimum of 3 shifts/ week through your agreed upon end date.
About Ski Butlers
Starting out of a single car garage in Park City, UT in 2004, Ski Butlers has grown to servicing 50 worldwide ski resorts. Our award-winning, ski and snowboard rental delivery service is recognized globally as the easiest solution for destination travelers to receive their equipment rentals. From reservation, to delivery, to pick up, we have made the rental process simple and fun for our team members and customers.
Our Why: We love everything snow. The mountains, the skiing, the passion - it is who we are. It makes up our identity. We love finding like-minded team members that are excited to spend a winter in the mountains and share that passion with our customers.
Ski Butlers prioritizes, above all else, offering exceptional service through a culture of fun, accountability and teamwork.
That team, passion and culture connect everyone in the company from our Founder/CEO to a first year ski technician. In addition to living our five core values of 1) Service, 2) Simple, 3) Purposeful, 4) Curious and 5) Give, our culture is also about being a part of something bigger. Whether it is helping Ski Butlers achieve our net zero climate initiatives, building lifelong friendships, or making a customer's vacation memorable, a job at Ski Butlers will be the best decision you make.
Did we mention we also ski and ride a lot!?
To learn more about Ski Butlers, click on the resources below.
- About - Why we do what we do
- Careers - Career opportunities
- Press - Ski Butlers mentions in the press
- Blog - Content our customers enjoy