Account Executive Inside Sales
Essential Job Duties:
· Meeting monthly sales targets set by the sales manager
· Calling customers on a pre-determined cycle
· Timely follow up with customers.
· Maintaining and building relationships with new and existing customers.
· Taking customer orders via phone, fax, and email.
· Typing in customer orders in a timely manner.
· Keeping notes every customer call
· Upselling existing customers and suggesting add-ons.
· Pitching weekly specials and new items on every call
· Identifying new leads and cold calling for new business on a daily basis.
· Overcome objections of current customers and turn them into positives.
· Train customers on our product lines over the phone.
· Handling customer returns
· Being part of a “Team” environment.
· Travel up to 3 weeks a year for annual trade shows.
· And any other duties assigned by the sales manager.
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
· Excellent Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
· Previous ERP Experience – Acumatica a plus
· Previous cold calling and closing Skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve
· Positive attitude
· In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
· Excellent communication and multitasking skills
· Must be self-motivated and organized
· High school diploma/Business degree or equivalent experience
Skeye WholesaleMaumee, OH
Get fresh Account Executive Inside Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.