Skeiron Technik is a Technology Start-Up based in Santa Clara, California, and registered in Delaware, USA. It is backed by a well-known investor in the global renewable energy sector. Skeiron Technik intends to develop Silicon on Insulator (SOI) substrate at approximately 50% of the bench-marked cost of production, for various electronic applications, using its proprietary technology. The technology platform offers cross-functional opportunities in the semiconductor silicon processing and flexibility to develop various products. Hence, Skeiron also intends to opportunistically develop many other products using its technology platform and evolve into a big market player in semiconductor and electronic materials sector.
· Develop grinding, polishing, cleaning, and other wet processes for development of Silicon on Insulator products.
Core Competencies Required:
· Expert level knowledge of silicon wafer grinding, polishing and cleaning processes.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience optimizing process recipes to achieve specifications.
· Expertise with silicon wafer characterization and metrology.
· Ability to implement process control methodology to ensure high product yield and asset utility.
· Broad knowledge and experience with grinding, polishing and cleaning equipment. Able to diagnose and correct equipment related issues.
· Ability to create documentation for ISO certification, training and manage document control.
· Knowledge of defects in silicon and their impact on semiconductor device performance.
· Background in various fields of engineering and science, and ability to understand risk adjusted development needs. Insights into chemistry, materials science, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, and device physics.
· Ability to work in cross-functional project task forces. Understand the global view, interactions among various unit operations involved in process development, and catalyse comprehensive solutions.
· Achieving synergy among customer development and technology development, within challenging budgets and timeline.
· Ability to hybridize theoretical analysis with experimental development, to manage time and risk.