Pest Control Solutions by Skeeter Beater is seeking a Pest Control Manager.
Skeeter Beater has launched our new home services pest control solution division, building on our winning brand of outdoor pest control! We are seeking a Pest Control Manager that posses the desire and drive to continue building onto our home services division from Sales, Customer Service, and Pest Management Techniques!
1. Knowledgeable with pest management techniques and pest biology
2. Valid Illinois Department of Public Health License
3. Current Valid Driver's License
4. Knowledgeable on the safe application of chemical pesticides
5. Knowledgeable on State laws restricting use of certain pest control techniques in some areas
6. Minimum 5 years interior work experience
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Energetic self-starter and demonstrates initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Service and teamwork oriented
- Technically competent and skilled
- Results and action oriented
- Sales and growth oriented
- Effective problem solving skills, ability to handle adversity
Duties include working with the Skeeter team, help create marketing materials for possible new customers, solicit new interior services to existing exterior pest program clients, hire and train new technicians, and analyze growth.
We offer a Competitive salary with benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Our Company's Practices and Philosophy has always been to build long-term trusting relationships with our customers and suppliers by being honest, open, fair, and meeting our commitments. We achieve this by hiring highly skilled team members who share and are committed to these same values, culture and who understand the importance of team work. In doing so, WE live up to OUR professional standards, and conduct our business ethically and legally.