Awesome Manufacturing Company Seeks Senior Process Engineer
Skate One Corp, creator of the world's finest skateboard equipment and top brands, needs a creative, hands-on, Senior Manufacturing Engineer to help us improve and automate our production equipment. Most of our equipment is custom made so this individual must be able to invent, document, build and integrate new equipment to manufacture our state-of-the-art products in Ventura, CA.
Skate One is a small company of approximately 130 dedicated souls who have setting the industry's standards of performance and quality for 44 years. Many of us have been with Skate One for decades because we offer a creative working environment, opportunities to learn, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- • BS (or higher) in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
- • 10 years practical Manufacturing Engineering, machine design, and automation experience.
- • Capability to design, spec, and implement pneumatic and electronic motion control systems with minimal supervision.
- • Able to read and write electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- • Skilled with 3D/2D CAD software: Solidworks and Vectorworks preferred.
- • Experience with PLC/HMI Programming (Allen Bradley preferred).
- • Strong working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma.
- • Experience in Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions.
- • Fluent in MS office suite.
- • Familiarity with ERP/MRP systems.
- • Self-starter capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- • Performs other related duties as required.
- • Works well with other team members.
If you feel our opportunity is right for you, please let us see what you have accomplished, and what your goals are.
Must successfully pass drug screen and background check
Skate One is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Skate One Corporation
Santa Barbara, CA