Junior Applications Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical,
Skalable Technologies is a Cloud Solution Provider enabling companies in Digital Transformation. Skalable is a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner and Oracle-Netsuite Partner and helps companies scale their business with the latest technologies. We focus on Biotech, Manufacturing, Retail, Non-Profits and Services industries across the US.
Junior Applications Consultant plays a crucial role in designing and implementing software solutions in specific functional areas, configuring the application, developing business process documents and performing the gap-fit analysis. A proactive, independent and hands-on consultant will be the best fit for this role. The ideal candidate will have some accounting software experience with a mix of hands-on experience in business applications. A proactive, independent and hands-on consultant will be the best fit for this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gain familiarity and develop proficiency with relevant firm technical resources and computer applications and demonstrate efficient use of these resources.
- Document procedures performed and conclusions reached.
- Support the firm core values of Skalable through continued development in those key areas.
- Listen carefully to instructions, take notes, ask questions and seek clarification of instructions and assignments.
- Demonstrate a common-sense approach to problem-solving.
- Possess or attain a clear understanding of the project objectives to perform only the necessary procedures.
- Demonstrate continued growth through the application of learned skills and concepts to future projects.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of effective communication.
- Demonstrate written and verbal communications that are clear and concise.
- Seek guidance and input from superiors to maintain efficiency, asking questions at appropriate times.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete specific tasks, reports and other deliverables within assigned timeframes and budgets. Communicate perceived obstacles for completion to superiors as soon as possible. Manage priorities.
- Pass necessary certifications required for proficiency.
- Provide regular and frequent communication with Director regarding the status of assignments in progress.
- Communicate with others in a tactful and professional business-like manner.
- Maintain the complete confidentiality of all client and Firm information.
- Keep Director informed as to the progression of work, completion of tasks and comparisons to budget.
- Accurately complete tasks within the established timeframes.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills and Qualifications
- Education – Degree in Accounting or at least two years completed towards a Bachelors Degree in Accounting (or closely related field)
- Possess a basic level of understanding of professional services firm, including some experience with customer service.
- Computer skills – Candidates with Functional Finance experience in Microsoft AX, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP), Netsuite, Baan, JD Edwards or Oracle, can apply. Candidates with an educational background in Accounting or Finance but have no industry experience can apply.
- Certificates and licenses – valid driver’s license
- Other skills – effective verbal and written communication skills, ability to work independently and be detailed oriented
Job Type: Full-time
11225 North 28th DrivePhoenix, AZ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?