- Service and Hospitality is #1
- Passion to Serve Others
- Must be Reliable and Punctual
- Be Team-Oriented
- Be Multi-Tasking
- Have Organizational Skills
- Have Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Thrive in the Fast-Paced Environment
- Have Positive Attitude
- Have Professional Appearance and meet Company Grooming Standards
- Food experience preferred, but not required
Responsibilities, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Maintain Guest satisfaction by interacting with Guest. Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Accomplish and maintain the highest quality of food, beverage and services
- Oversee food presentation, kitchen procedures and other food and service related areas
- Manage Food and Labor costs.
- Must set and meet sales goals, weekly inventories, monthly budgets, etc.
- Assumes responsibility for the day to day operations of the restaurant to ensure efficiency and profitability
- Follow systems, policies and to provide guidance and implement changes to ensure quality standards
- Communicate daily to all employees any special instructions, shift meetings, promotions, etc.
- Coordinates departmental responsibilities, trains all employees.
- Delegate the appropriate tasks and manage staff workloads.
- Follow guidelines for operational readiness, follow management flow patterns and check lists
- Must adapt to different personalities of Guests, vendors and coworkers without losing focus. Must possess high professional ethics.
- Must have cooperative and consistent levels of communication with BOH, FOH and management. Must understand instructions, read written company memos and communicate with little or no additional direction.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working conditions through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventive maintenance program.
12 week Training Program
55 + hour / 5 day work week
- Comprehensive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic)
- Paid vacation
- Monthly bonus structure
- Free On-Shift Meals