Do you like working closely with customers to provide the best service possible? We are currently looking for out-of-the- box thinkers who would love to engage with our customers. As a Reservation Sales Agent, your primary responsibility is to guide the customer to the ultimate luxury car rental experience by meeting sales goals and providing exceptional customer service in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maximize rates for all reservations
- Encourage luxury vehicle upgrades
- Meet sales goals as they are communicated
- Schedule customer reservations, answer frequently asked questions and facilitate other information as needed
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards
- Handle all inbound telephone and email inquiries and de-escalate in a friendly and helpful manner
- Draft professional correspondence through email.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in customer service and enjoy the contact with customers and work reliably, independently and highly customer-orientated
- Excellent management skills
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours - Example Shift: 3pm-12am
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company's success and dynamic growth is based on their employees' commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.