• Develops business plan and sales strategy for region that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers within the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Maintains regular contact with all clients in region to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Creates and delivers proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales mgt., accounting, logistics and technical service groups
• Analyzes territory/market’s potential and determines value of existing and prospective customers.
• Manages customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising/promotional trends through literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Drives company show truck to demonstrate products and participates in trade shows and conventions.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Assists/supports other Sales Account personnel as necessary in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• May participate on Sales project teams as needed.
• 3-5 years experience in engineered product sales preferred
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine effective solutions for customers
• Ability to turn leads into sales transactions
• Results-orientated and able to manage multiple projects/priorities both independently and within a team environment
• Demonstrated success in understanding customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software
• Excellent time management skills
• Must possess valid driver’s license and meet company driving record standards
• Ability to travel overnight 50%+ as required by role
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
SixAxis LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Our patented products are made in America under the brand families SafeRack, ErectAStep and Upside Innovations. Despite consistent growth, we are committed to keeping our company homegrown. While others outsource work overseas, we’re thriving across domestic and global economies with efficient processes, advanced technology, and a highly-skilled team of professionals firmly rooted in the United States of America.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.