Outside Sales Representative
SixAxis designs and manufactures advanced products here in America that increase safety and boost productivity around the globe. We innovate new products and processes for our customers that drive safer, smarter, and more effective solutions. We have expanded multiple times over the past decade to accommodate our continued growth and we are looking for a Regional Account Manager to join our team.
- Develops business plans and sales strategy for region that leads to achieving or exceeding company sales goals
- Builds business with distributors within assigned territory using variety of sales techniques
- Targets potential new distributors and assesses their strategic fit
- Arranges meetings with potential distributors and sells product offerings
- Analyzes competitor activities in the territory and assesses opportunities for business development
- Drives to exceed revenue targets and KPl ‘s as set by the National Sales Manager
- Networks with distributors and other businesses in the territory and builds mutually beneficial relationships
- Attends relevant industry events and conferences to build business opportunities
- Investigates sales leads from other team members
- Collaborates closely with other ErectAstep Regional Account Managers
- Develops sales strategies to target new accounts
- Trains distributor’s sales force on product features, operation, and benefits
- Provides product expertise to end users in concert with distributors’ personnel
- Follows industry news to identify opportunities for new business
- Other responsibilities as business needs dictate
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential distributors and their customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Maintains regular contact with all clients in territory to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Drives demonstration truck to distributors and end customers to showcase and demonstrate products.
- Provides oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Other duties as business needs dictate
- 3-5 years experience in Industrial Sales to distributors or distribution channel experience in related industries preferred
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine effective solutions for customers
- Results-orientated and able to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Demonstrated success in understanding customer/market dynamics and requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to travel overnight 50%+ as required by role and territory
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software
- Ability to master use of product configurator software
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be able to drive demonstration truck as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
SixAxis LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Our patented products are made in America under the brand families SafeRack, ErectAStep and Upside Innovations. Despite consistent growth, we are committed to keeping our company homegrown. While others outsource work overseas, we’re thriving across domestic and global economies with efficient processes, advanced technology, and a highly-skilled team of professionals firmly rooted in the United States of America.
BusinessView All Sixaxis Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.