Senior Administrative Assistant—5-Year Experience
We are SCITON—Our culture and company strength stems from our diverse collection of talented and motivated employees. One word that can best describe Sciton is ‘family’ because, our people, products, strategies, quality, cost, customers, and each member of our team is considered a family member.
We also give employees the support, rewards and challenges to come up with innovated ideas & new products which is key to our future success. We are always striving to look for dedicated and driven individuals who excel in a challenging, team-oriented environment. Is this the right Pre-IPO company for you?
Provide administrative services by implementing administrative processes, procedures, and administrative tasks. Will support the CEO, President and COO on a full time basis plus support a small group of engineers as needed.
- Creates and revises filing systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping, forms control and taking notes for meetings and executive presentations. Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects, organizing the Quarterly Employee Meetings and the Quarterly Business Leadership Meeting.
- Set and confirm appointments plus maintain CEO and COO’s calendar.
- Make travel arrangements as requested (minimal).
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A plus if applicant has worked with engineers and in the medical device industry (lasers and aesthetic)
4 to 6 years in related field (Administrative Writing Skills, Google Docs, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Strong Verbal Communication).
Sciton provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sciton, Inc.—Palo Alto, CA
925 Commercial St.
Palo Alto, CA 94303