Sitemetric Data Control Officer (DCO)
Central Avenue, Kearny, NJ 07032
NIGHT SHIFT HOURS INCLUDE: 6pm-6am or 6pm-12am or 12am-6am
SITE MARSHALL/ DATA CONTROL OFFICER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Do you want to be part of a revolution in the construction industry?
Are you excited about contributing innovative, cutting-edge changes in how construction gets done, to ensure greater quality, efficiency and safety?
If so, joining the Sitemetric team as a Data Control Officer (DCO) may be the perfect fit for you.
As the Site Marshall, your role is to maintain safety and security on the job site. Duties include careful surveillance of the job site, and completing rounds every 30 minutes ensure the site is secured. The Site Marshall works a long with the Data Control Officers (DCOs) to maintain tight access control into the job site. During some shifts (night shifts) the Site Marshall may also need to take on duties of the Data Control Officers. The DCO roles are listed below.
As a DCO, you will serve as a key Sitemetric contact and gatekeeper, interacting regularly with client personnel and subcontractors to ensure smooth onsite operations: scanning badges and handling new badge requests, maintaining daily badge log documentation, and providing gate-management services related to deliveries, special services personnel and others.
The DCO role is a key part of our promise to keep customer sites operational, efficient and safe. We count on the DCO to provide high-quality service representing every dimension of the Sitemetric brand.We want candidates who care
• Ensure high quality for every customer experience.
• Handle client requests (calls, written correspondence, others) professionally and with exceptional follow-up.
• Work with other Sitemetric team members to coordinate client service requests (including VIP expediting).
• Be proactive in suggesting improvements and jumping in to help with needs that may arise on customer sites.
We want candidates who have:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Deep passion for customer service.
• A willingness to learn quickly on the job.
• Ability to handle a variety of customer situations, including challenging ones, with enthusiasm and tact.
• 1-2 years of customer service experience (preferred).
We offer attractive terms:
• Hours: Shifts are typically 6am to 12pm or 12pm to 6pm, with possible slight variation (flexibility is highly valued)
• Compensation: $17/hour- $20/hour for night shifts
• Payment timing: Submit timesheet by Sunday 12pm, money in your bank account by Tuesday
• Continuous growth opportunity: As we grow, we want to help you do the same, by taking on greater responsibility in serving our customers, gaining valuable skills and experience
Why you should join Sitemetric
We are a fast-growing company providing a full range of technology-enabled, data-driven construction-site services. We offer innovative, second-to-none applications and are continuously expanding our platform and customer base, which is already used by leading commercial construction companies across the nation.
Whether you are a college student, early- or mid-career professional, or retiree, you will be proud to work for a thriving company delivering mission-critical construction industry solutions. Apply now to see if we can grow together.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled