Sitemetric Data Control Officer (DCO)
Washingon, DC 20037 (Great location to George Washington University!)
DCO JOB DESCRIPTION:
Do you want to be part of a revolution in the construction industry?
Are you excited about contributing innovative, cutting-edge changes in how construction gets done, to ensure greater quality, efficiency and safety?
If so, joining the Sitemetric team as a Data Control Officer (DCO) may be the perfect fit for you.
As a DCO, you will serve as a key Sitemetric contact and gatekeeper, interacting regularly with client personnel and subcontractors to ensure smooth onsite operations: scanning badges and handling new badge requests, maintaining daily badge log documentation, and providing gate-management services related to deliveries, special services personnel and others.
The DCO role is a key part of our promise to keep customer sites operational, efficient and safe. We count on the DCO to provide high-quality service representing every dimension of the Sitemetric brand.
We want candidates who can:
• Ensure high quality for every customer experience.
• Handle client requests (calls, written correspondence, others) professionally and with exceptional follow-up.
• Work with other Sitemetric team members to coordinate client service requests (including VIP expediting).
• Be proactive in suggesting improvements and jumping in to help with needs that may arise on customer sites.
We want candidates who have:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Deep passion for customer service.
• A willingness to learn quickly on the job.
• Ability to handle a variety of customer situations, including challenging ones, with enthusiasm and tact.
• 1-2 years of customer service experience (preferred).
We offer attractive terms:
• Hours: Shifts are typically 6am to 12pm or 12pm to 6pm, with possible slight variation (flexibility is highly valued)
• Compensation: $20/hour
• Payment timing: Submit timesheet by Sunday 12pm, money in your bank account by Tuesday
• Continuous growth opportunity: As we grow, we want to help you do the same, by taking on greater responsibility in serving our customers, gaining valuable skills and experience
Why you should join Sitemetric
We are a fast-growing company providing a full range of technology-enabled, data-driven construction-site services. We offer innovative, second-to-none applications and are continuously expanding our platform and customer base, which is already used by leading commercial construction companies across the nation.
Whether you are a college student, early- or mid-career professional, or retiree, you will be proud to work for a thriving company delivering mission-critical construction industry solutions. Apply now to see if we can grow together.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled