SITEMETRIC DATA CONTROL OFFICER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Do you want to be part of a revolution in the construction industry?
Are you excited about contributing innovative, cutting-edge changes in how construction gets done, to ensure greater quality, efficiency and safety?
If so, joining the Sitemetric team as a Data Control Officer (DCO) may be the perfect fit for you.
As a DCO, you will serve as a key Sitemetric contact and gatekeeper, interacting regularly with client personnel and subcontractors to ensure smooth onsite operations: scanning badges and handling new badge requests, maintaining daily badge log documentation, and providing gate-management services related to deliveries, special services personnel and others.
The DCO role is a key part of our promise to keep customer sites operational, efficient and safe. We count on the DCO to provide high-quality service representing every dimension of the Sitemetric brand.
We want candidates who can:
• Ensure high quality for every customer experience.
• Handle client requests (calls, written correspondence, others) professionally and with exceptional follow-up.
• Work with other Sitemetric team members to coordinate client service requests (including VIP expediting).
• Be proactive in suggesting improvements and jumping in to help with needs that may arise on customer sites.
We want candidates who have:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Deep passion for customer service.
• A willingness to learn quickly on the job.
• Ability to handle a variety of customer situations, including challenging ones, with enthusiasm and tact.
• 1-2 years of customer service experience (preferred).
We offer attractive terms:
• Hours: Shifts are typically 5:30am to 6:00pm with possible slight variation (flexibility is highly valued)
• Compensation: $20/hour
• Payment timing: Submit timesheet by Sunday 12pm, money in your bank account by Wednesday
• Continuous growth opportunity: As we grow, we want to help you do the same, by taking on greater responsibility in serving our customers, gaining valuable skills and experience
Why you should join Sitemetric:
We are a fast-growing company providing a full range of technology-enabled, data-driven construction-site services. We offer innovative, second-to-none applications and are continuously expanding our platform and customer base, which is already used by leading commercial construction companies across the nation.
Whether you are a college student, early- or mid-career professional, or retiree, you will be proud to work for a thriving company delivering mission-critical construction industry solutions. Apply now to see if we can grow together.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Why Work Here?Sitemetric enables customers to orchestrate construction projects most effectively, by providing instant visibility, automated reporting, and analytics on the timing, location, and movement of people and equipment within and across sites. We do this through our Badging & Real-Time Location System, an intelligent IoT & cloud platform that seamlessly connects onsite and offsite, for unprecedented results.
Great opportunity to grow with an innovative business shaping a critical industry while continuing its nationwide expansion!