Facility Energy Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
SitelogIQ is a rapidly growing energy and facility services company. We provide planning, design, and management solutions for organizations who want efficient and sustainable building environments that are healthier and safer for their occupants. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Facility Analyst will serve as the technical resource to our development engineers, architects, and operations teams. Through facility assessments, the role will determine the existing condition, performance, and deficiencies of building systems and assets to identify opportunities for improving efficiency and operational performance.
Facility Analyst Responsibilities
- Conduct surveys of customer facilities and assesses the current condition, operational performance, and deficiencies of the building systems and infrastructure. This includes HVAC Systems, Controls Systems, Plumbing Systems, Electrical Systems, Building Envelop Systems, Grounds and Site, Etc.
- Perform on-site information gathering, testing, and technical measurements such as the performance of mechanical equipment and controls systems.
- Develop various marked-up floor plans that illustrate existing conditions.
- Gather and review existing building plans for customer facilities to gain an understanding of the history and current condition of their facilities. Mark up floor plans to illustrate findings for items such as building additions, HVAC systems, steam/hot water distribution systems, etc.
- Develop PowerPoint slides for the development team illustrating facility issues and improvement opportunities.
A complete job description is available upon request.
Facility Analyst Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or technical college degree in similar field. Industry experience and credentials will also be considered.
- Knowledge and understanding of HVAC-Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems.
- CEM and CEA preferred.
- Experience in energy management and controls, energy auditing or facilities management.
SitelogIQ - Healthcare Business Unit
1300 Fort Negely Blvd Suite 100 NashvilleNashville, TN
Energy and Environment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?