Field Supervisor III
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
SitelogIQ is a rapidly growing energy and facility services company. We provide planning, design, and management solutions for organizations who want efficient and sustainable building environments that are healthier and safer for their occupants. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
The Field Supervisor III (FSIII) role is critical to the monitoring and control of Field Operations. The FSIII’s core role is to promote and execute the SafetyIQ Program. The SafetyIQ Program is our policy towards a safe and healthy workplace. FSIII will oversee all regional Field Operations for the execution of our projects. This position will oversee our In-House and Sub-Contractor work force for Job Site Activities. FSIII will work with Project Development to support project scope and solutions. FSIII will work with Project Management to support schedule and project performance. This position requires a high attention to detail and accuracy as well as very clear and proactive communication skills, both with internal team members and external team members. All members of our team are expected to work together in a safe, positive, respectful, and professional manner. This position will coordinate their schedule with assigned project managers and report to the Director of Construction.
Travel will be required, this travel may include but is not limited to client meetings, site visits, field verifications, building assessments, and presentations.
Field Supervisor III Responsibilities
Perform Field Supervision for Project Execution. Provide knowledge and guidance for safety, compliance with governing authority, quality, and company policies
- Will conduct job site safety visits and notify Senior Management of unsafe conditions and proposed corrective action.
- Provide Senior Management with field personnel performance and deficiencies
- Promote the understanding and influence of governing jurisdictions
- Manage Permitting, inspections, and compliance in multiple States.
- Manage Pre-Construction activities to Final Project Close Out
- Interpreting and applying industry standards (NEC, IEEE, ANSI, UL, BSC)
- Manage Employee / Vendor Safety and Safety Prevention in accordance with OSHA
- Will help team members support Safety Program by influence and education
To support the Project Management and Project development with project solutions, field schedules, and company resources
- Obtain an understanding of project scope of work from Project Manager including any available plans or documents.
- Verify scope, material requirements, and develop installation plan for project and communicate the plan to all Technicians and Installers.
- Field installation of project scope ensuring all work is performed according to the appropriate compliance and is completed in a timely manner.
- Provide regular and timely information to the operations team regarding project progress, installation variance, manpower resources, equipment rental, and differences in Contract Project Scope.
- Close out projects, conduct quality assurance and prevention, jurisdiction inspections, and any final verification of scope and quality.
Responsible for all aspects of Field Execution including job sites, company resources, project solutions, troubleshooting building systems, and allocation of company resources.
- Must be able to have a functioning knowledge of the aspects of working systems for buildings and facilities
- Must be able to perform electrical and construction work.
- Must be comfortable with tools of the trade including operating aerial work platforms.
- Provide accurate and timely information with job resources and program information.
- Must maintain active driver's license with clean record.
- Able to understand assigned task and time constraints associated to Program.
- Effectively communicate task completion, progress, and quality to supervisor
- Must be able to perform job tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must adhere to SitelogIQ company safety policy and rules and regulations of SitelogIQ
- Any and all ad hoc reporting, requests or other tasks deemed necessary
Field Supervisor III Qualifications
- Successful Background Check
- Must maintain active driver's license with clean record with no more than 2 points and have reliable transportation to report to jobsite and office locations with own vehicle.
- Ability to travel overnight and extended periods of time
- Must adhere to SitelogIQ company safety policy as well as rules and regulations of SitelogIQ
- Must Possess a minimum of current Master Electrician Certificate, Engineering / Construction Management Degree or Equivalent Government Experience.
- Safety Certification acknowledged by OSHA
- Able to move or lift 50 lbs. unassisted
- Able to withstand varying temperatures typical in an outdoor environment
- Position spends significant amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling, and pushing
- Position may require climbing of ladders and/or working from heights
- The ability to become a safety competent person
We Make Buildings Better
SitelogIQ - Commercial & Industrial Business UnitWhy Work Here?
Fast growing company that
SitelogIQ Commercial & Industrial Business Unit deliver turnkey energy efficiency and property improvement programs that transform built environments and breathe life into the sustainability, financial, and ESG goals of real estate teams and corporations across the U.S. Our mission is to make it easy for our clients to accelerate progress and ensure their facilities are healthy, optimized, and exceed the needs of their occupants. To learn more about all that we do, check out our newest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGMtMOHFwsk We Make Buildings Better