Work from Home - Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative, working in the BPO industry in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States.
- Handles a high volume of incoming calls.
- Gathers customer information, assesses and fulfills customer needs regarding auto and personal loans.
- Educatescustomers regarding products and services.
- Utilizes and navigates multiple systems simultaneously.
- Resolves customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process.
- Maintains a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in a call center environment or Customer Service experience in healthcare insurance is strongly preferred
- Dedicated area to work from in your home
- Internet speed requirement of 15 Mb/s for download speeds and 5 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
- Must reside within 50 miles of Fishers, IN
- Strong listening, communication, and written skills
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meets all attendance and dependability requirements
What’s in it for you? Paid Profession training, employee discounts, 401K retirement plan with company match, growth opportunities through various development programs, wellness program, life-long skills and experience, excellent work culture.
Grow as you go. Be bold, be you. Make a positive impact. Gain stability, expand possibilities. Maximize your experience. What are you waiting for? Start now.
BusinessView all jobs at Sitel
Get fresh BPO Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.