Sitel Work@Home Solutions™ is a virtual employee-based team supporting global fortune 500 companies in the insurance, travel & leisure, sport and telecommuting industries, just to name a few. Sitel believes that great customer experiences are powered by people who love what they do and where they work. Our culture is one that invests in the growth and development of our human capital – you.
Sitel W@H Solutions currently hiring in the following states: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico (except Santa Fe) , North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin
The starting wage is $10.00 - $13.00 per hour. See the details below and complete your application today!
· Prior customer service experience
· Prefers working in virtual self-management/self- motivated environment
· Excellent verbal and listening skills
· Professional and articulate voice
· Home office that is noise & distraction free
· Ability to provide superior customer service (via webcam) while navigating multiple systems including the use of chat to ask and receive internal support
· Excels working in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs
Computing Minimum Specifications:
· Desktop or Laptop (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Smart devices, Chromebook, & Android systems are NOT compatible)
· Operation system – Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
· All peripherals must be wired (Wireless Keyboard, Mouse, or Headset are NOT allowed)
· A separate computer monitor (19” or larger) with 1280×1024 minimum resolution
· Anti-Virus Enabled – Windows Defender or Microsoft Essentials (Pre-installed on most Windows systems)
· RAM – Required 4 GB (minimum)
· Processor Speed – Dual Core 2 GHz (minimum)
· Free Space – 20 GB (minimum)
· 3 available USB ports
Internet – Minimum Specifications:
· Internet speed – download speed 5 MB; upload speed 3 MB
· DSL, Cable, or Fiber required – WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, dial-up, and/or Hotspots are NOT compatible
· Home Router with wired Ethernet link to PC/Laptop
Other Technical Requirements:
Approved USB Headset
Sitel requires Internet not be used for non-work related purpose during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming, or other web usages by other members of the household that may negatively impact the performance of your network.
What we offer:
· Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck
· Paid training
· Set schedules – the majority of shifts are 31-40 hours/week with other opportunities available
· Career advancement opportunities, 70% of our leadership roles come from internal promotions
· Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees
· 401(K) Retirement Match for full-time employees
· Opportunities to earn additional income through incentive opportunities
· Vacation and holiday pay for full-time employees
· Employee discounts with Sitel’s many major brand-name partners
· World class virtual team/coaching work environment
Why Work Here?As caring for customers becomes the differentiator that drives consumer engagement and spend, Sitel is advancing its position as a world leader in outsourced customer experience innovation. With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel’s 75,100 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries. Combining comprehensive customer care capabilities, leading omnichannel solutions and unparalleled expertise across industries, Sitel collaborates with some of the best known global brands to help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. Sitel is a subsidiary of Group Acticall. Visit www.sitel.com to learn more.
Great Opportunity with a Dynamic Company!