Banking Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Sitel Group®
We are looking for Banking Customer Service Representatives to join our team of incredible people. Sitel Group partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to build strong relationships with their customers. We want people who have an excellent personality, empathy and strong work ethic. Grow with us! All our calls are inbound calls only- no cold calling.
Our people are our greatest asset. Once you join our team, we invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals.
About The Benefits
• 100% Paid Professional Training
• Health Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• 401K retirement plan with company match
• Employee discounts
• Referral bonuses
• SitelFit wellness program
• Internal Mobility (84% of our managers are promoted within)
Your Impact at Sitel Group
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
• GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training, and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills, and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
• BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It's about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
• WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
• GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
• MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest, and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people's innovative ideas, experiences, and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
As a trusted global employer, we’ll create the best match for you based on your experience and preferences, including full time daytime and evening shifts. After applying*, you’ll complete our video interview where we’ll get to know each other better. Be sure to look for an email from email@example.com for your personal link. After you complete your interview, our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set. Sitel Group®️ has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles - our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
Must reside within 100 miles of the Sitel Las Vegas location. 420 Pilot Rd, Las Vegas NV, 89119-
this is a work-at-home position, the location requirement is to ensure you are able to come to the site if there is; required training, coaching and development or equipment issues.
*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.
- Handle inbound service calls
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Navigate through multiple systems
- Ongoing training and skill development
- Assist customers with any possible fraudulent activity on their credit and/or debit card accounts
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed on all calls
- Prioritize customer retention and offer additional cross-sales products to customers when applicable
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to navigate between screens while assisting customers
- Problem solving with a can-do attitude
- Eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- Enjoy working with a team as well as independently
- Must be 18+ years of age
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
Must pass a background check and drug screening
Our mission is to empower brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value.
Engagement, we believe, is a direct outcome of the empathy created when teams – invested in the delivery of your brand promise – work with a deep understanding of your customers and their unique needs. By bringing people, data and technology together, we create compelling experiences for your customers in the moments that matter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Foundever
Get fresh Banking Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.