SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Concrete Construction Worker for a long-term position in Meridian! In this role you will support construction crews with all manner of concrete work including new build construction, sidewalks, parking lots, driveways, and finish work. Our ideal candidate is dependable, experienced, and seeking a career move, not just another temp job. In addition, you must have your own tools, dependable transportation, and a professional attitude.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an internationally recognized construction company while taking steps to establish a rewarding, and dynamic career. It can be tough to find dependable work in this tight market, let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!
And as a SitePro Concrete Laborer, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $28/hr, DOE
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact
- A dependable construction laborer with at least 4 years of experience working with concrete
- Must be familiar with setting and form work
- Must have the following tools: trowels, blades, groove cutter/jointer tool, edger, polisher, grinder, and other basic hand tools
- Must have PPE: hard hat, steel toes, reflective vest, gloves, and safety glasses