Formerly known as John Deere Landscapes, SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. We have a long history of serving residential and commercial landscape professionals who specialize in the design, installation and maintenance of lawns, gardens, golf courses and other outdoor spaces.
Through our network of over 460 stores across 44 states and five provinces, we offer a comprehensive selection of more than 90,000 products including irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies. With a world-class team of over 2,700 industry experts, we also provide industry- leading complementary services and business assistance to support our product offering and to help our customers operate and grow their businesses; all tailored to meet each customers specific needs.
Watch Our Brand Anthem Video: https://www.siteone.com/home/brandanthem.aspx
At SiteOne, we are committed to five key business objectives:
1. Be a great place to work for our associates.
2. Deliver superior quality, service and value to our customers.
3. Be the distributor of choice for our suppliers.
4. Achieve industry-leading financial performance and growth for our shareholders.
5. Be a good neighbor in our communities.
By leveraging the strength and capabilities of a large company with the passion, drive, experience and commitment of our talented local teams we can consistently achieve these objectives and make our customers the most successful professionals in the Green Industry. We know our customers business better than anyone in our industry and together with our customers and suppliers, we can achieve exceptional success.
The Role Yard Associate
The Location Farmington Hills, MI
Working with the Store Manager, achieve world-class store performance while contributing to and supporting the overall Store strategy, performance and growth. Champion select best practices within the store and participate in store/area-wide initiatives.
- Talent Focused: We recruit, develop, mentor and retain the best
- Customer Obsessed: We are relentless in making our customers successful
- Fast Moving: We hustle and make it happensafely
- Team Players: We respect and support each other and put team first
- Solution Oriented: We get the facts and solve problems; find win-wins
- Agents Of Change: We are always looking for the better way
- Professional: We do everything with quality and integrity
- Competitive: We have fun serving our customers and winning!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Unload product from incoming trucks.
- Load products into outbound vehicles, both customer and company.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must be able to frequently lift 50 pounds or more
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in landscape, nursery or irrigation industry is preferred