SiteLock Needs Marketing Communications Manager
SiteLock is the Global Leader in business website security and is the only web security solution to offer complete, cloud-based website protection. We find and fix threats, prevent future attacks, accelerate website performance and meet PCI compliance standards for businesses of all sizes (basically like Batman if Gotham City was the internet). Our mission is to protect every website on the internet (yes, we know that’s a colossal goal, but we are THAT good), that’s why we need talented people like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s The Job?
The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and
implementing strategic marketing and communications campaigns to support SiteLock’s brand
and content initiatives, as well as key marketing programs. This role will own content
marketing, public relations, brand messaging, and events. The role will work closely with
Marketing team members and other cross-functional stakeholders to drive awareness, interest
and excitement for the SiteLock brand and portfolio of products.
- Manage external Public Relations agency, ensuring strategic alignment to business
goals that increase media footprint and industry thought leadership while achieving
- Develop and execute marketing communication plans that increase brand
awareness, thought leadership and reputation by leveraging social media, PR, and
- Create and distribute new content assets across multiple communication formats
(i.e. video, content, blog, podcast, etc) to build the brand and break through the clutter
in our industry
- Manage external agencies including project management, negotiations, and timely
delivery of projects
- Work cross-collaboratively with the wider marketing team and cross functional
partners to ensure seamless delivery of creative messaging into the marketplace
- Develop and execute impactful content strategy that engages new customers,
improves SEO, drives brand awareness and increases reputation
- Develop and manage content calendar which includes a variety of cross-functional
- Produce high quality content to be leveraged across multiple mediums (i.e. website,
blog, media, etc.)
- Track and optimize campaigns, then, provide final campaign analysis
- Manage all industry and local award opportunities
- Create target audience recommendations and appropriate communications
- Oversee, author and/or constructively edit and review media documents (timelines,
- POVs, plans, pitches, content, posts, agreements, memos, and correspondence)
- Managing the scheduling, posting, tracking and compiling of weekly performance reports
- Develop and manage a high-performing team
What Are We Looking For?
- 5+ years of progressive brand management and/or marketing experience
- Management/supervisory experience with proven team/consensus building skills
- Record of exceeding targets/objectives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing quality content for various formats, channels and audiences
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills
- Strong critical decision-making and communication skills
- Demonstrated translation of data into implication and implication into strategy
- Strong understanding of consumer, customer and brand research
- Cross-functional leadership expertise in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with ability to maintain poise when dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to proactively improve processes and procedures
- Experience presenting to and working with executives
- Expertise in developing cohesive, engaging, concise, fact-based communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field; MBA
Anything else? Absolutely.
SiteLock was recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by Arizona Business Journal. Essentially, we offer a relaxed, friendly, fun and upbeat environment since we work here too! SiteLock is also the Fastest Growing Software Company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte’s Fast 500, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. SiteLock pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffle board and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we need to develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business.