- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Join our growing team!
Since 2001 Site Enhancement Services has been providing quality branding analysis to clients across the country. Join a passionate team who takes pride in outstanding customer service, responsibility, and your personal and professional growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
We have an entry-level opportunity for a driven individual to join our Branding Consulting team. This position requires multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. This is a client-facing position that requires great communication skills. If selected, you will be coordinating projects related to site research, permit procurement, and municipal negotiations for our clients. A confident personality is required with an ability to problem solve and grow within the position. Candidate must be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner both independently and, in a team setting and communicate effectively with clients. Learn more about Site Enhancement Services at www.siteenhancementservices.com.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Internet, and other web applications
- Experience or interest in project management
- Motivated self-starter, proactive personality
- Skilled at organizing and prioritizing numerous tasks
- Comfortable communicating in a professional setting with team members and clients
- Ability to work with and meet client driven deadlines
- Excellent health benefits (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision plans)
- Disability/life insurance and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off and seven paid holidays
- Opportunities for career progression
Site Enhancement ServicesSouth Bend, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.