- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Site Enhancement Services is currently seeking a dynamic personality with a strong work ethic to join our consulting group as Project Coordinator. We are looking for a self-starter with the ability to problem solve and create trusting relationships with our clients.
The Project Coordinator facilitates and coordinates the activities of multi-faceted projects for assigned accounts. The goal of this work is to provide our clients with a unique approach by using modern technologies for site branding to deliver optimal visibility. SES is an energetic and evolutionary team of individuals who challenge the status quo and create authentic and long-lasting relationships with top clients around the country. Be a part of an environment that supports flexibility and the ability to progress and expand your career!
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop and maintain good rapport with clients, installers, sign manufacturers, managers, vendors, etc.
· Manage client accounts by executing and coordinating all facets to ensure successful completion of each project
· Track multiple projects within a database and report the information efficiently and effectively
· Prepare and provide timely and accurate project status reports on a daily and/or weekly basis to clients to ensure all deadlines are met
· Coordination and organization of account sensitive information and reporting to clients
· Research and obtain pertinent information from online resources and facilitate direct communication with municipalities and property owners
· Read, interpret, and relay municipal code information to internal team and clients
· Request, review, and comprehend information based on site surveys and construction documents
· Continual learning and diligence to conduct business in accordance with established guidelines and company standards
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Ability to travel for client needs and project kickoffs
· Proficiency in the use of standard software applications, spreadsheets, web browsers including the Microsoft Office Suite (focus on Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
· Must be highly motivated and work well both independently and in a team environment
· Ability to be highly organized, maintain attention to detail, and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong written/oral communication abilities and exceptional customer service skills
· Capacity to effectively research, analyze and compile information using the internet resources, printed materials or other forms of communication
· Knowledge of construction and/or graphic design is a plus
Site Enhancement Services
6001 Nimtz ParkwaySouth Bend, IN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?