Director Of Information Technology at Site 1 (Shore)
- Posted: over a month ago
The Director of Information Technology (“IT”) is responsible for providing a high level of operational availability, support and stability for both standard network and industry specific technology used by 911CT. This role will provide a high level of IT support services to staff as well as 24-hour coverage for the computer systems depending upon business needs. The Director of Information Technology must manage all IT operations to meet the operational needs of 911CT.
- Ensure best practices and standard operating procedures are maintained, particularly with software licensing, systems security and comply with all IT related audit aspects.
- Responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of all computer systems, data, and voice communications
- Forecast technology requirements and upgrades to existing technology to improve effectiveness of installed systems
- Ensure the IT systems are fully utilized in the favor of providing the best service and the most updated software and hardware, within standards, are implemented.
- Ensure maintaining a full hardware register/inventory updated files.
- Analyzes business needs and recommends technical solutions.
- Strategically provide IT project management solutions to business units and internal departments.
- Ensure accountability of all IT services both hardware and software.
- Proactively and accurately track and manage the allocated budget for IT Department
- Responsible for PCI compliance and compliance related to Personal Identifiable Information.
- Monitors departmental inventories and maintenance of equipment to ensure functionality and to perform preventative measures.
- Will provide hands on training for systems.
- Ensure compliance with all laws applicable to data security, confidentiality and HIPAA.
- Communicate directly with outside vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS & COMPENTENCIES:
Proven success in the following job competencies:
· Honesty; has honest, direct, and factual communication and actions with internal and external customers.
· Collaboration; proactive in building supporting, nurturing, and service-oriented relationships with employees; works collaboratively to resolve problems and enhance productivity; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
· Integrity & Loyalty; conducts self with high level of ethics and makes decisions with honest intentions that are in the best interest of the company and employees. Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with a high level of integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· Humble; conducts self and treats all employees with respect; without arrogance, degradation, or coercion; treats all employees with equal regardless of position/status.
· Innovation; constantly searches for best practices in technology, services, and procedures. Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
· Analytical: Highly detail-oriented, proficient with managing, editing, analyzing large volumes of complex numerical data.
· Flexible; considers others point of view to find the best solution for customer and company; proven ability to be flexible and adapt to change; adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays.
· Problem Solving: Uses a professional, neutral/unbiased, and highly diplomatic inter-personal approach.
· Interpersonal: Customer focused and effective relationship-building skills; ability to effectively interact with all employee levels; frontline, Managers, Directors, Executives;
· Diversity: Strong commitment to diversity and equality in a company culture.
· Communication: Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
· Multi-Tasking: Ability to operate under pressure in a fast paced environment; able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
· At least 2 years of high-level Information Technology management experience in a healthcare related setting
· Technical background in MSCE Certifications
· Strong background in Project Management
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL WORK DEMANDS:
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Regular and on-time attendance is critical.
- Hours occasionally exceed 40 hours per week.
- Ability to stand during shifts
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
Site 1 (Shore)
AddressSanta Monica, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Site 1 (Shore)