Outside Sales - Dog Training Evaluations
- Posted: over a month ago
Sit Means Sit Dog Training is looking for a Dog Training Evaluator to meet with prospective clients and make recommendations based on our training programs. The candidate will be willing to meet with prospective clients in their homes and at our 3 facility locations in Bel Air, MD, Cockeysville, MD, and Elkton, MD. We will train you to recognize dog behaviors and how to make the best recommendation .
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in sales or a related field, strong multitasking ability, and excellent follow-up skills. He/she will be an expert communicator with success in negotiation.
- Client support and networking – Acquire and maintain a network of sources to identify new sales leads. Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand their needs. Align value propositions with customer pain points to sell product/service. Demonstrate the functions and uses of the products or services to customers. Ensure client satisfaction through open discussion. Respond to and fix issues that arise throughout the sales cycle. Stay in constant contact with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Reporting – Maintain daily reports of sales activities, including calls, orders, sales, lost business and any other issues. Provide periodic territory sales forecasts as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field or Equivelant work experience
- 1 year sales experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in fast-paced environments
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Sit Means Sit Dog Training is part of the largest dog training franchise in the United States with over 140 locations. Our trainers understand that every dog is different and unique in their personality and behaviors, so we work together to form a customized training program that will fit your goals. Our programs range from basic puppy training to extended-stay board and training. We also specialize in behavioral issues such as separation anxiety, aggression, and fear/reactivity.
Our mission is to help our clients have amazing experiences with their dogs and as team members to help each other become the best version of ourselves.
Sit Means Sit Dog Training offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program including 7 paid holidays, PTO, employer healthcare contributions, 401k with company match, and more.
Powered by JazzHR
Sit Means Sit Dog Training
AddressBel Air, MD
AnimalView all jobs at Sit Means Sit Dog Training